I do not have any power in my hand. Perhaps, no one wants to give me any. For the time being, I wouldn't want any power given to me too. Thus, allow me to exercise my responsibility to contribute to people, especially my fellow friends without having any power at all.
I believe that using blog to display the tips given by lecturer is a good idea. It helps to save time and reduce work duplicating. I will no longer need to entertain every single request for tips from friends who were absent in the class. They can just come and visit my blog for the tips.
Below are the tips for Pengajian Malaysia paper:
Soalan Objektif :
Basically, he asked to read the whole textbook. However, he managed to highlight some parts which will come out for sure:
1) Perlembagaan Malaysia pada tahun 1957 & 1963
3) Malayan Union
4) Pendudukan Jepun di Tanah Melayu
7) Majlis Raja-raja
8) Judisiari (Perundangan)
9) Dasar Ekonomi, Dasar Sosial dan Dasar Luar Negara
11) Masyarakat Majmuk
13) Rukun Negara
14) Pembentukan Malaysia pada 1963
So far, he just gave one but he promised to give more during the last lecture. So once I got it, I will update this post. For now,satisfy yourself with what is being written down here.
1) Rukun Negara
- Basically, if you have the slides for Rukun Negara, then you do not need to worry. Everything is just there, and you can photocopied the whole thing into your mind and pour it out during the exam.
- He did give advice on how we should write the answer which is: Pengenalan dan Latar Belakang Kaum, Pembentukan (bila, oleh siapa, Langkah-langkah terlibat dalam pembentukan), Nyatakan kelima-lima RukunNegara and explain them one by one, Huraika Tujuan/Matlamat/Kepentingan, Kesimpulan
2) He also mentioned that Dasar Ekonomi Baru, Dasar Pembangunan Nasional and Dasar Wawasan Negara will be excluded in essay questions.
Hmm,it is advisable for you to use the tips with discretion. The best way is always to make full preparation so that you will not be pushing panic button during examination and blaming others for your failure to score later. Plus, it is also advisable not to ask me whether this will be included in this topic or whether this will be excluded. The best is you turn up for the last lecture to get yourself feeling secured with the remaining tips given.
I just give the tips based on what I was able to hear from the lecturer and also based on what I was able to copy. So whoever turned up for today's lecture and saw some differences between the tips they written themselves and mine, do not hesitate to let me know.
Alright, that's all for now.. Remember to say thanks,hehe...
Soalan 2: Dasar Pendidikan Kebangsaan
- Textbook pg.227
- Bila/Oleh siapa
- Strategi Pelaksanaan
Soalan 3: Demokrasi Berparlimen
Soalan 4: Perpaduan Kaum di Malaysia
- Masalah/ cabaran
- Cara memupuk perpaduan kaum: Dasar pendidikan kebangsaan, Dasar kebudayaan, asimilasi, amalgamasi (pembinaan negara bangsa)
- Slide Lec 20: Integrasi 2